Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tugas Bhs Inggris Memperkenalkan Diri (Introduce Myself)

I want to intorduce myself. My Name Muhammad Rifaldi, you can call me Aldhi or Rifal. I was born in poso, september 30, 1994. I have Two bRO and Four Sis. I'm the fourth child of seven children. I live in Makkasar, exactly Tallo, Sultan Abd Raya street, hall2. My last education at 2 vacation high school palopo city and now i college in Politeknik Negeri Ujung Pandang or commonly called PNUP or Poltek Unhas. My Favorite Activity at home is ONLINE. I'm glad to see the wide variety of virtual world, espesialy if i have been watching or download anime cartoon and read manga comic online. Moreover we can sharing in social Network or blog and very helpful in searching references college lessons.....
so this is about me........
Thanks For You Attention !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Description: Tugas Bhs Inggris Memperkenalkan Diri (Introduce Myself) Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: Unknown - ItemReviewed: Tugas Bhs Inggris Memperkenalkan Diri (Introduce Myself)